Thursday, September 18, 2014

This is now dead!!

I opened my blogger account today and I realized that all the blogs that I had saved/ would follow have all been erased. Now, this isn't a virus or some kind of error. This is plain neglect on my part. 

There were days when I would read my own blog three or four times to ensure that I haven't made a mistake or have got my thoughts out in an appropriate manner. But now , my entire reading list is gone and god knows from when, and I have no idea. 

It is my fault, that I let this blog of mine die and let it die a slow death. I would start thinking of writing a post, but never write it. I thought of reading posts from fellow bloggers but wouldn't. Was I always so busy with work ? with friends? the answer is no.

I have a tendency to isolate myself every now and then. I prefer my solitude, but the more I understand myself, the more I hate the fact that there is more to me going into a shell that I made for myself. 

I suffer in this shell of mine and it is not a fantasy world of mine which I live in after I jump down the rabbit hole. But there is this need in me to want my loved ones to come to my shell and knock me out of it. It is that craving for attention or loved that makes me do it. I hope there is more to me than this.

Getting back to the blog, this blog maybe isn't dead  but is in the stupid shell of mine. I hope I can give it the love to come out of it, just the way I have been taken out of mine by my loved ones.

Cheerios!!!

No comments: