Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A challenging New Year

As 2019 has just risen over the horizon, I wish everyone reading this blog and everyone around the world all the luck for this year. I am sure this year will bring new challenges, surprises, smiles, some tears as well. That is par for the course.

Every year is the same, it is always about what we make of it. So how do we achieve more? How do we make sure that the year is the best possible year for each one of us?

By challenging ourselves to achieve more every year. And here is what I have set my priorities and targets for this year :

1. Grow 5 veggies in my terrace garden : The terrace garden is non existent at this moment. Heck, I am not even living in that house and wouldn't be in Pune till the beginning of February this year. But I have already dabbled in the gardening a bit and am preparing for some veggies from it, when I go there. I have already grown tomato seedlings in to beautiful plants and I hope to get some fruits later this year

2. Write Technology related articles on a blog : I am an avid technology guy, the gadgets section is the first place I walk to when I go to any mall . There were predictions and thoughts about tech in the mobile world which I got right quite a few times. And in this era , where coming out and talking tech is so easy and a pleasure, I want to jump on the bandwagon sooner than later.

3. I DIY : Making things at home, even the smallest of things are always a pleasure. My target is to make atleast 3 items in the whole year which will be helpful at home and would be created entirely at home. 

4. Get FIT : I intend to join the gym at office and run regularly. The idea is to get back to the fitness levels I had a few years ago, when the gym was an essential part of my daily routine. Obviously my targets have changed from having six pack abs to just a presentable physique ( my wife will be the judge)

5. Move to a new country : I obviously cannot reveal the name of the country , but I really am trying to move to another country. The reasons are obvious, better salary, better lifestyle and prospects. I will post more about it as there is progress.

As a welcome change , I have posted after years on my blog and to be honest, this blog post sounds , feels amateurish , hopefully the quality improves as it goes.


Cheers
Shady West Side 
( This feels so good!!!!!!!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me being your critic at almost everything, here’s your progress on the 5 goals and what’s I have seen you achieve ! 1. Gardening - We had min 5 fruits & veggies from the plants u grew !
2. I’m sure you’ll get there ! But this is still a work in Progress !
3. Get your ass moving on this one 🥲But I think my love for DIYs made me contributeto this goal
4. This one came in slow ! But ohh. U did it 🥰And I am only proud at the progress you’ve made since 2022🥹
5. Well I’m sure this isn’t the country u wanted to settle in but atleast you did move and it’s for the good ! I’m only certain you will have more doors open for you through this 🙂