Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Friends, I am sure you remember a few weeks back, I had carried out a sting operation on Chandni ( to see the sting click here). Well, the sting worked and she had something important to say, so I present to you Chandni Bahl( once again...and btw I am not a gr8 fan of censorship, but I like commenting, so the comments in the red are mine)






I wanted to respond to the sting operation by my friends on this blog..With the intention of giving me a spark to write ..i would not be exaggerating if i say that it lit a fire..!! Thank you shahid this was very thoughtful of you and It was a wonderful surprise!(I did not add that, it really was her) And you too sumedha.. after all you broke the surprise..!(What was more surprising is that she kept it a surprise) A special thanks to Rakesh for putting up "the invitation". That was a great way of showing how much he appreciates the poem..I went through the comments and i had a word for all those who commented...I must thank Devika, runnerfrog,Anya,Deependra,Shilpa, Jeevan, man in  painting and Seema. Old monk and Vishwanath, both had extra sweet words for my poem. I am really happy that all of you took some time out to put in a word for me.Though At this point I would not like to say anything about me starting to write all over again as i do not wish to make any more fake promises to myself or anyone else.. but all i can say is very soon you will see my blog..!  


Thanks again


Chandni....



3 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Hi Chandni - Good to see that you are back! I'm glad! Hoping to see your space soon!

Cheers

R

Devika Jyothi said...

Congrats Shahid and Rak, and best wishes Chandni :)

will trace my way there :)

wishes,
devika

Harish Narayanan said...

I've finally got around to finishing your review!

I just realised stuff on the right sort of works without adblock, but then I have to see ads everywhere. (Which is evil.)