Sunday, February 14, 2010

A valentines day I will remember

Last evening I was love struck, it was valentines day eve. I wasn't expecting anything romantic to happen but an unknown person had different plans. The beautiful city I have fallen in love with was hurt, the city where I learned to live the way I do today was burnt. 

I am not the most courageous of all people, and I will be the first to admit. I have never seen anything of this kind so close to me, I had nightmares last night, I could only dream about bomb blasts last night. I don't know who did it, I don't know why he did it, congrats man...you were successful. You just killed someones son,who was just like you are, you killed someones husband,  who was just like you, a child will never see its father again, a child who is like your own. If this was your motto congrats man...you were successful.

I don't know why I am writing this, I don't know if this is making sense, but to be honest I am tired of this. Like me there are so many others who are tired of this.

                                 I only wish there was a way to stop this.

And thank you Bala saheb and SRK, you did a brilliant job at distracting our already depleted police force for your own personal issues. I wish Bala saheb and Raj would have done as much work as they talk, this place would have been a better place, as for now leave us marathis alone, we would prefer dying of hunger rather than dying for your personal and political ambitions.

11 comments:

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

Yes! perfectly said!

Mural! said...

We also lost a batchmate who was there with his sister and another friend.......

Shady West Side said...

@ MURALI: may his soul rest in peace.......like I said I wish we know how to stop this!!!

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

The post was straight from the heart Shahid... and understandably so... Both the Senas are sitting quietly today... they make me sick man... i dont came care who plantedthe bomb.. LeT or IM... its the Shiv Sena and SRK who are resposible for what happened...

latest Blog Post: Terror Stirkes India again

Tavish Chadha(sensible-bakwas.com) said...

@Murali: am really sorry to hear that... may thier soul rest in peace...

Rakesh Vanamali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rakesh Vanamali said...

I woke up to this rude shock today! Its disgusting that incidents such as these occur at a time when two nations are taking steps to mend their fences.

This is surely the work of some free radicals who do not wish for the Foreign Secy level talks scheduled for the 25th of Feb to go well!

Eswari said...

truly said shahid......I felt in similar way about an incident which happened recently...where some people kidnapped 10 yrs old girl and killed her brutally......God before killing some one....how could all these people don't remember that they have some one of same age group in their own family.........

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Ver well Said shahid!!
people who kill others have no religion,and our politicians and celebs r good for nothin!!!

Naina Sethi said...

I love reading about your life..you have talent !
I write for a lifestyle blog and think that you should definitely follow it- enrapturenow.blogspot.com

Jon said...

I hope tommorow we will have a permanent solution for this menace...HOPE is the only solution left to try out