Thursday, February 4, 2010

The hand that rocks the cradle

There are a few things which are inevitable, how much ever we pray that it doesn't happen, its inevitable. My life is approaching one such stage. My mom is going to leave India and go back to UAE, to stay with dad. I know at this point of time Dad needs mom much more than I do, they have lived separately for three years now. I feel guilty for the fact that mom and dad lived separately for these three years. They still talk to each other every night  just like any new college couple or a newly wed ( don't even ask about the phone bill), they are the best example of love I have ever seen, may god keep them together like this forever.

The thing is that, my mom is leaving and that time will come soon when she will be in the UAE. Yes, I have always been a momma's boy and to be honest I don't find anything wrong in that, but I can't imagine my life without her. I did live for a couple of years without her and I missed her quite a lot, but now that I know what the difference is when she is there and when she isn't I am going to miss her all the more.

Like I said some things are inevitable and this is one of them, all I can wish is that whatever happens, let it be for good. I am sure a few of you would be wondering why am I writing this on my blog, well the reason is that I am never able to say this to mom. She has always been there for me, and like always I just cant say it to her. She is like that lotus flower which might float  in a marsh itself but preserves the dew drop on it, I feel like I have been the dew drop all my life and I only wish I have her along all the time.....


Footnotes:

Thanks a lot guys for all your lovely comments for my previous post. I am so sorry for replying late to your comments but I have finally done replied. Do drop in a peak ( click here to read my replies)

3 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

God bless you and the lil ones Shahid! Her blessings will be with you at all times!

Insha Allah!

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Moms are Angels sent to us ... ..God Bless!!

Tangerine said...

Awww... U r really really lucky to have such wonderful parents!! So much love!
Don't worry... you will be with ur family soon :)