Sunday, March 28, 2010

Throw all Muslims out of India!!

I know I promised you guys in my last post that I will be blogging regularly, but unfortunately I couldn't and unfortunately the reason for that is not pleasant.

Most of you would know that I am in the process of moving to another place ( my moms leaving the country, so its only me and my bro who will be staying!). It was taking unusually long to find a place, and even I had lost patience to be honest. And then I found an ad on magic bricks of a certain Nitin Wadekar who wanted the house to be rented out. The rent was something I could afford so I called him up and decided to see the flat. We saw the flat and liked it too. The discussions were carried out and we agreed on each others terms and conditions.

So it was this Saturday when we decided to sign the contract. Things turned fishy when he started avoiding my calls and well disaster struck when he called and said that he doesn't want to give the flat because his wife's relatives are interested and they will be moving in( my first instinct said that it was crap and as I investigated further it proved right). I asked a friend to call and he agreed to the same terms and conditions as I had in fact at a lower deposit amount so money wasn't really the factor.

The factor was my religion. I was infuriated and agitated, if he had an issue , he should have clarified earlier. Put yourself in my shoes and imagine, my entire family is going to shift to another country in a matter of three days, yes three days and I have no house.

Our country has become a hypocrite, we can watch and applaud movies having a touch of nationalism, we stand together for the national anthem, but after that its all over.( Don't think this is the first time this has happened to me, this has always happened a number of times). I can try forgiving people, but how many times?. Previously I thought it is the uneducated people, but well Mr Nitin works for DRDO( Defence Research and Development Organisation...yes for the DEFENCE).

You know I feel as if I have no nation here, why did our people die to keep this country united when this wasn't going to happen anyways. Wouldn't it have been better if each and every one of them would have got what they wanted then no one would have complained. I wish and pray that leaders like Raj and Balasaheb succeed in throwing the  Muslims outside India.

11 comments:

Magali Vaz said...

Damn! That is terrible & I can sympathize with you. Such people are the reason India is still backward. I hope you find a home soon.

Guria said...

I dunno if I can agree with you.... I'd say who made those ******** the owners of this country? Throw them out who think of us as anything else but Indians!
I hope that you get a good house, a home, very soon... Take care!

Mural! said...

Very unfortunate, but I have also seen a few such cases but mine were more specifically based on caste and not religion and all of them with the grand old generations who have no problem to voice aloud their distaste for other castes n religions....In a sense its good that you came to know about them in this way and early and not once after you have become their tenant......All the best for your home-hunt

Nethra said...

You can't take revenge...just ignore such people.
By the way, nice post. :) Very much thought provoking!

pravin nair said...

Hi..completely agree with you.we crow about racism attacks against indians not realising that India itself is divided, regionally, religionally,casteism, sexism, communalism..

it is indeed sad what u went through n I completely understand ur feelings at this point..

The only way I guess is to expose these people & bring attention..Dnno how, but guess that's what needs to be done..
Keep up the good writing!

www.soulatma.blogspot.com
www.assorted-platter.blogspot.com

hamaarethoughts.com said...

Its really bad .. I dunno why people do that..these kinda people r hypocrites and do backstabbing not disclosing the real reason..

Sneha said...

that was really bad!! but such shit of people are not representatives of the whole nation!!

Sweta said...

What an agitated person he is..... India is for all Indians. just because he owns the house does not mean he can judge people based on their religion and cast. God knows what work he does in DRDO....

Seema Syed said...

Indeed you need to ignore such weeds of our society. I can understand ur frustration as I have been thru it too. You should have sent a "GET WELL SOON CARD" and a boquet to him similar to Munnabhai. Such kind of ppl needs get well wishes.

Ashish said...

Regrettable.

I make sure if ever I would be in a position to rent out my space I would rent it out only to a Muslim

Raj - Only name sake !! said...

There are idiotic people in all the religions.
The worst part of our country is a Hindu will give his home to a hindu without much thinking even if that guy is a terrorist he gives but he will never give to a good muslim or christian!!
How can we develop?

Take care buddy , there are many idiots in the world. Take it easy. You got a home now?