Friday, April 2, 2010

A few days more

First of all, Thank you every one for supporting me for what I went through. I must admit that I had lost my mind for sometime, and I shouldnt have so, I apologize to everyone whom felt offended by the previous post . There is a way to actually make right of the wrong I did, but I think I will need your support. Seema, a blogger, had suggested to send him get well soon cards!. I would need your support, I dont know what exactly I want to do, so I think you people will have to pitch in with some ideas...Do keep them coming, and lets see where we can go with it

In the meantime, I must again apologize for being irregular with my blog. I promise I will start writing regularly once I settle down in the new apartment( which BTW is much better than the one I was denied..so I have more to celebrate).

There is one last thing before I sign off, I want someone to do me a favor. Whoever is good with Photoshop, please try and design a display image for my blog. I dont want anything very colorful, a simple and decent one would do. So if there is anyone who can actually do that for me I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

( keep your ideas and suggestions coming)

Shahid

2 comments:

Nethra said...

well! I guess I should read your previous post to understand this post.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

I think you are fully justified in having written what U did in the previous post! I, in ur circumstances would have done something similar!

So there is absolutely no need for any apologies what so ever!

And I doubt such people would ever change, even if we'd send them some get well soon cards! Its a big big question!

One can only hope that the generations to come will make a lot of amends!