Sunday, March 29, 2009

BROKEN HEART

      I am a stranger in the woods,

A sailor in the ocean, a bird in the sky

But I fell in love don’t know why?

It seems the world is all fallen apart

Because the one I loved; I had to part

But I will fly again; will sail in the ocean again

Because I know someone some where is waiting with heart as big as the sky

To make me fall in love again

 

The woods are still green

The sea still blue

The sky as high as it had once been

Sail away my friend, soar to the sky

One day some one will come to you

Put together your broken heart

Hold your hand and stand by you

She will be yours till death make you part.

2 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

life is an endless process of learning, reconciliation and gaining experience....... it is a series of events designed to make us better with time.....and better we will all be........

Very well written!

Wishes!

Shady West Side said...

thnx bro my pleasure