Saturday, March 7, 2009

For LOVE

     It’s such an old love story, such a common love story. The moon has risen to romance the night sky away, the stars bearing witness of their love. But at the break of dawn the night sky leaves the moon with a promise of meeting again. I am always jealous of the night sky, I am jealous of your immortality; you know every night the moon will come for you. Your love is going on for years and will go on for eternity. I will pray to god that when you take my life away let me be the night sky, so that I could wait for the moon however long it may take but I know it will come blushing All bright because it is in love with me.

2 comments:

Seema Syed said...

Hmm! Well tailored thoughts! Cute :-)

Anonymous said...

wonderful !
I liked your blog so much. keep writing.