Monday, August 10, 2009

I am back ...again?...again!!! ( Dont know which expression is right )

Here I am blogging again after a long long time. What brought me here after so long?....
A mail from IndiBlogger telling me that my blog ranks 40 in India. It was surprising at first and I really do not know how I got ranked that high, so I checked how many bloggers where registered on this thing, to my relief there were more than 40( Phew!!!)...Now this has motivated me to take my blog a little more seriously, so what do I write then ???...I guess I need to explain why I dint write for so long...So here goes

I know I have a very few followers, and so I am damn sure that they know that I was working for our college magazine called Sourabh. Well, the work is almost over and it will see daylight soon. It gives me goose bumps actually. I dont know how people are going to take it, I mean will they like it, will they not?? The competition at the University is tough and it will have to be worth its salt to have a standing there. I dont know what the result would be but I am optimistic. I am sure that if there has been an effort, the result would be there.
But there is something which goes beyond the result is experiences. Trust me there was a lot of stuff what i read, some of it was brilliant, I dont know when I would reach a stage when I would be able to write something that brilliant, but I am trying and chugging along!!

One of my frenz Seema suggested me to write a lill about my experiences while working on the magazine, there was this incident she wanted me to discuss ...and Seema I will not disappoint you , but I think that the time isnt right, will post it at the right time...

I will try and blog more regularly( I know I have said that umpteen number of times, but here it goes again.....) the bottom line I will try!!!!!!!

No comments: