Thursday, August 13, 2009

Zahir- everyone has one

I am a huge fan of Paulo Coelho, I might not have read all his works, but definitely thought about his works a lot. I just finished reading another of his book Zahir. He has again come up with a masterpiece. Through the eyes of a spiritual writer he has taken the reader on a ride through miracles, sacred energy and a blanket of Love surrounding the universe.

My liking for the sacred makes me write this. I am a firm believer of the fact that there is something which is beyond human understanding, but is a part of every human. Confused! Let me try and explain. We would have read in so many sacred texts about one communicating with god, nature ( Paulo Coelho has at least one such instance in every book).

Not a lot of people would know or believe in the idea that nature at all times guides you, it is up to you to understand the signals . You don't have to have supernatural powers for that, all you need is a moment with yourself and nature. There are so many times when we just don't feel like doing anything, but when asked a reason we don't have one, that is what we call ' Listening to your inner mind'. While almost all of us can listen to our inner selves, we can't really understand everything it does. That has been the irony!.

Had we deciphered our own human mind, we all would have been happy. There are a lot of people who look happy, act happy, but don't really feel happy. Why is it?. I don't really know, Maybe the answer is a Zahir. Zahir is something which fills all of our lives, everyone is in search of their Zahir, but the problem is that we never know what our Zahir is !.

For us to know that, we need to stay connected with ourselves, nature and listen to our inner minds, one day we will definitely decipher what it is saying

I was thinking to end this thing here, but believe me something special happened! I went out to drop my younger brother at his friends place. While I was driving, it had started to rain heavily, and I found shelter under a huge tree. After a good 5 mins of heavy rain , the cloud cover was replaced by mild sunlight, and because of that, the wet mud gave out a beautiful fragarance, which I can still smell, and feel. I don't know what this means, but to be honest the fragarance invigourated me and probably took out a lot of negative energy out of my body. I am not having the best of times to be honest, so even a small thing like this is something different. Atleast I learnt that everything is necessary, its like cooking a recipe the salt in itslef might not be having a great flavour but its added to every food for flavour, the universe/ nature knows what its cooking, just follow the signal

Coming back to today's signal, May be a few days, weeks or years down the line something would happen and I would be able to put a finger on this day saying
" This is what it meant",

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a cool book...am nt a bookworm bt still vil take ur word nd go 4 it..............give u my opinion aftr readin it.......