Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is ****** se mujhe bachao

I am not going to talk about the show, I really dont like shows where bitching is the most essential component. It is not entertaining for god sake!. I know a few of you would already be dialling my number, but come on guys accept it, bitching isnt entertainment. These shows have other elements like tasks and stuff like that, why dont they concentrate entirely on that and avoid the bitching thingy??, no coz some of us like dirty entertainment, they like to watch people washing their dirty linen in public, go get a life people.

Well but I must accept that I kinda liked this show, coz it had that element of hardwork for survival. I like people working hard, coz I still have to learn how to do it. and about bitching I must clarify, I dont do it and I dont want to learn how to do it.

So what do I see on tv? Well I am following the EPL, Ashes, I watch a lot of movies on TV ( the last one I saw was Alvin and the Chipmunks about 15mins ago), and try to follow StuntMania. Well I will follow stuntmania till the crapping starts, I hope and pray that it only remains about the stunts and nothing else, coz If it does then its gonna loose a viewer( as if they care!, well I always take control of the remote control, I guess now you know my importance)

Now, I never thought I would be writing about tv shows on my blog, but guess what I just wrote an entire post about them, coz I have nothing to do, I have no job!!,( all recruiters please get in touch wid me) so what do I do ?

EPL has just started so thats some relief, but thats only two days a week( BTW MANUTD ROCKS), but guess what my mum wud be back in a couple of days and she would be watching all her soaps, you know what I cant take it anymore

"Is Jungle se Mujhe Bachao"

No comments: