Friday, October 16, 2009

Global Handwashing day


Well October 15th was the world hand washing day. You know we wouldn't have needed to have this had we all paid attention to what we were taught when we were kids. I guess we would have had more winners on "Kya aap Pachvi pass se tez hain" then also. So our loss is their gain, and also the gain of all the viruses and diseases are hands are capable of carrying.
I remember fellow blogger Shilpa had posted not so long ago about washing hands(to read her post click here). Its a very informative post and even has name of diseases which i still have trouble spelling so please go ahead and read her post.

Now getting back to my style of Gyaanbaazi. I had once read that more than 45% of people don't clean their hands after coming out of the loo ( Yuck!!!).

The current situation which the world is facing ( read Dukkar flu), can be averted with a simple habit of washing hands and so are so many diseases.

Now since I am a day late, so I am not gonna talk much about it. All I hope is that all of us incorporate in our daily life the very simple habit of washing hands regularly.


1 comment:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Yikesss!!! I heard abt the loo thingy too!!! And thats perhaps why I am hesitant to shake hands with everyone and sundry! ;)