Monday, May 24, 2010

To live like that!!!

It was a rough patch. The times were trying. I would raise my arm to see the watch, it wouldn't work. I was under pressure.Under pressure one loses his ability to think rationally leading to miscalculations and errors. I did a lot of errors. I prayed that the phase get over soon, but it seems the big guy was busy listening to someone else.

And that is why god made parents, siblings, lovers and friends. There are certain pieces of your life you share with each of these. During this particular phase I had a friend. He has got superhero tendencies, he is called the Arghasmer( pronounced Orgas-mer).Like all superheros he prefers wearing his under pants outside, but here the only difference is that he doesn't wear it over his pants, coz he doesn't wear pants!( almost all the times). He doesn't have a cape, he can fly without it.


He might sound like a silly superhero, but every one here is for a purpose. He has his own, he keeps his friends happy. I found him there for me when i needed him. He heard out my issues, listened carefully. Never said much. And at the end of it, his eyes became small with a glint of mischief, a naughty smile sat on his face and said



" Lets drink Black and White"
He made me a drink and made two for himself. With every sip of black and white he slipped into an orgasm only he can fall into!!!.


Cheers to a great friend!!!