Friday, September 25, 2009

A dillema ...we face



Being born in the middle class family is very challenging. There is always a question of why not now?....I don't know about this but I might have asked this question a number of times to myself...why not now?..

I remember when I was small, when I wanted a remote controlled car, I was told "not now"...I got it but after sometime...maybe I treasured it a little...but again there was another craze which had started then...and again the answer remained "not now".

I grew and my remote controlled car changed but the question and the answer never changed......and now that I have grown up...when I want something I tell myself the same answer "Not now!!!...."

I ask this question to myself a lot of times when I  see other people having all the luxuries I crave for..I know I will eventually get them, but by then the importance would be lost...would I be able to have a long drive with my college friends, when I am 30?...will I be able to attend a rock concert full of young guys at the age of 35...will be able to buy the most snazziest of watches when I am 40?........

I know all middle class has been asked a lot of questions..and whats worse is that all we don't have an answer...all we say to the question is

NOT NOW

No comments: