Sunday, September 13, 2009

Everything has a reason






From the moment we are born, we are seeing life through our eyes , everything is recorded in the unlimited storage of our brains. But here is my question...why do we remember something very randomly?....why is it that there are some memories whi
ch

are more prominent than others? Some are dear memories but some are abstract memories, I know why the first kinda memories are always there...the question is the second kind of memories.....

Now before people start asking why I am asking wierd questions, let me explain why I am asking this question. Now years, years ago when I was very small and I was taught the Quran by an Ustaad, who used to come to our house every
evening. Well there is one rule while you read Arabic ( i will not explain the entire rule..but lets consider it rule A), so when I did a mistake my Ustaad, had told me about that rule.Now there were more rules which he had taught me, but why is it that of all of them I remember him talking abt this one rule?.......well as it turned out, a few weeks ago when I was working on Sourabh, I was asked a question about an urdu word( Urdu and Arabic have the same script)...and guess what the answer to that was Rule A!!!!.

This makes me believe in destiny, was it written in my destiny that after a decade this is the only rule he will need at that point of time and people will be impressed by his knowledge of the language. This makes my belief on the concept of the conspiracy of the universe even stronger. To be honest I dont think I could have got t
he support for the magazine in the way I did had I not impressed the few people there. I know after that my other thoughts gained prominence but this was the start and I am sure that the almighty knew what he has planned.

I have a lot of random memories and if I have to go by this incident I am sure each one of them will play an important role in something or the other, hopefully more good than bad, coz I am sure of one thing everything happens for a reason





5 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Great thoughts here! very well written! I do agree to everything that you have said here, that all things happen for a reason and that reason(s) is/are definite! It is, like you have said, very imperative to believe!

Neeraj Shinde said...

Certain things you remember may be there out of interest. Sometimes, destiny! Everything happens for a reason - is what every Indian believes!

Lσѕтѕтαя ツ ™ said...

http://itechnoguru.blogspot.com [:D] http://imissuforever.blogspot.com [:D] http://www.somebeautifulmoments.blogspot.com [:D]

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Great thoughts and I think we, Indians, believe it a lot.

Anonymous said...

yep everything has got a reason..
so true...