Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 years of Bliss and companionship

3 years ago on a cold January morning, I was wide awake much earlier than I have ever been. I was nervous, excited and anxious all at the same time. Why? you will soon know...

I am the elder one among my siblings, actually old by just the number, coz it is my two younger brothers who are my parents. Rahil and Saifan, they have always been my parents and caretakers. From making sure that I eat my meals on time when my mom is not there, to making sure that my clothes are ironed and ready before I get ready for work. They tell their friends about my blog, but never care to read it( u dumb asses!, I hate you people for that). Saifan shares the same passion I do for Manchester United, and the three of us love food. It is one way of bonding for the three of us.

So, since I am the older one( because of the numbers), the new things always come to me first and this is about one such special thing.

3 years ago on a cold January morning, I was wide awake much earlier than I have ever been. I was nervous, excited and anxious all at the same time.why?
  I was gifted the pulsar 150 I drive today. The bike has been a part of all the adventures I undertook, even that one night when I could have been stabbed( that night lead to the name of my blog...read the very first post and you will get the hint!!)...I drove around with a lot of good looking girls, much to the jealousy of the guys and the list goes on. This was my first vehicle, and well first is always special.I will go on to get a lot of other vehicles( hopefully), but this pulsar of  mine will always remain the pampered one

3 years ago on a cold January morning, I was wide awake much earlier than I have ever been. I was nervous, excited and anxious all at the same time.You now know...


Footnotes:


Image courtesy: http://burnyourfuel.com
I am sorry guys for not posting my story, I think it will take a little more time, but it will definitely be up in a few days time.

Thanx and Cheers

6 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Very understandable! And good to know the bonding you share with your brothers, which is very important at all times!

In fact you are among the few elder ones who get this pampered and lucky you!!!!!

Jon said...

So you are a family of ManU fans...

So Tevez has rammed two right into the heart of ManU fans,huh?

Eswari said...

Lucky U... u r like my sister, she used to get all the new things...poor me, i had to wait for my turn to use them :P, but things have changed now, i am the boss now:)..

anyways its always good to be pampered is int?

Shady West Side said...

@Rakesh : I know ...I think I can see J smoke.!!

@Jon: Well what Tevez did is a huge favor, he has made sure that there is a lot of anger at old trafford, and his rant against Neville dint help...mark my words, this will reignite our season

@Eswari: It feels good to be the boss...doesnt it?

Seema Syed said...

First of all, wish you a happy new year. Thanks for your caring msgs on my blog.

Great to know you guys are ManU fans. I am grat fan of ManU and my bro too. Coincidence, my hubby is also a great fan of ManU. We do never miss ManU matches.

Neha said...

I am a Man you fan too :D

you have good memories to cherish and you are lucky your siblings take care of you so much :)